Thursday, June 22, 2006

Living History


I was organizing some of my photos and found several I had intended to post but failed to do so. This image is one of them. It was from this year’s Charles City Military History Days. Obviously it has been worked on in Photoshop. I use to play with photo manipulation software a lot, but had decided to put more thought and effort into photography while actually taking the pictures. After working with the selective coloring photograph (see below), I started toying with other ideas for post-processing. It is fun to experiment with all the different option available in the digital darkroom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria's Photos said...

Hi, Allen. This "oldness" of this photo is so realistic. You are quite the expert at Photoshop. Keep going.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home