Thursday, October 19, 2006

NEW PHOTO WEBSITE

Hello all - I haven’t posted anything a long time, as most of you have noticed, and some have emailed. I have been very busy (new job(s), politics, etc….). I have also been working hard setting up a new format for posting my photos online. I have really enjoyed the photoblog, sharing my work, and getting feedback from everyone.

For now, I am focusing on posting my photos in a gallery setup instead of the blog. You will find a link to the gallery at the bottom of this post.

Please visit the gallery and let me know what you think. You will be able to leave comments on the photos, and the photos will be viewable in 3 different sizes. As a guest to the site you will be able to view all photos in the public are of the site. Certain areas of the site will be restricted access for registered members (registration is free) and other areas will require registration and special permission to view. The reason: I have uploaded hundreds of photos taken while on scene with area fire departments and the search and rescue team. Because of nature of some of these photos, access will be limited to members of the agencies involved or other deemed appropriate.

CCFD and FCSAR members:

You will have to register to view the photos related to your agencies. Your registration must include a username, password, and valid email address. For verification purposes, please include you REAL NAME in the registration code section. You will be contacted before you are allowed full access.

The link to the new site is Almurinc.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home