Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Playing with Paint Shop Pro

Nothing too exciting here, just some kiwi and lots of boredom.

Besides photography, web design is a hobby of mine. This last week I have been busy revamping a couple of sites and created a new site for the McCartney Center. (www.owischool.com) I haven’t had much free time to shoot photos. I am hoping to make it out the end of this week. Bryon’s recent post of the robin has not only got me itching for spring, but it sparked some ideas for a spring photo series.

Flowers are usually not my thing, but last week I stopped by the funeral home to visit with the family of my longtime neighbor who had passed away. I couldn't help but notice a interesting arrangement of flowers and started to come up with ideas for some flower shots. I personally don’t like the typical “seed package” photos that you often see and would like to do some experimenting. If the weather doesn’t cooperate with me this weekend, I may have to visit the floral shop and see what they can hook me up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home